Transform your IT service desk support
Are you in constant fire-fighting mode dealing with the daily distractions of running your IT service desk? We offer a help desk outsourcing solution that spans Enterprise level through to SME organisations in both the Public and Private sectors, with the aim to:
- Provide fast, proactive and effective technical support to your computer users
- Help you regain control over your user support
- Give you the freedom to focus your IT staff on their core competencies
- Offer you value with fixed costs and reduction on your overhead
Our IT service desk outsourcing contracts are based around the specific needs of your organisation. It helps guarantee a flexible IT support contract and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) that exceed the best industry practices – just one of the reasons why we are just one of five IT service desk providers in the world to hold the prestigious Service Desk Institute 4* accreditation.
Want to know more about our IT outsourcing options?
We supply 4 Tiers of support
Tier 1 Support Desk
Provides basic software application and/or hardware support to callers
Tier 2 Support Desk
Provides more complex support and/or subject matter expertise on software applications and/or hardware and is usually an escalation of the call from Tier 1
Tier 3 Support Desk
Provides support on complex hardware and network operating system software and usually involves certified systems engineers
Tier 4 Support Desk
Provides technical escalation to our most senior consultants. With a combined experience age of many hundreds of years we can cover a very broad spectrum of technology
Like to know more?
We understand that every organisation has different support desk needs and have the experience and expertise to guide you to a solution that suits your business. So, why not get in touch?
- 24/7/365 IT Service Desk solution
- SDI 4* accredited team of U.K. based professionals
- Single point of contact service desk for all your IT issues and requests
- Seamless On Site and Remote Support options available
- Complete service which includes more than just incident management, also includes problem and knowledge management
- Remote Level 1, Level 2, Level 3 and Level 4 support options
- Support for both standard desktop and proprietary software applications
- Continuous Service Improvement with ongoing advice from an UKN consultant