UKN Group Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, either when using this website or via any other means of communication, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email email@example.com or write to us at our head office address listed in the footer of this policy.
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to tailor our products and services and also to enable certain functions on this website, including a more personalised visit.
Like most companies, we also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website, and to present timely, relevant information to them.
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to on-line enquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
Collecting this data helps us understand what visitors are looking for from our company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- To improve the products and services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry/request
- To customise the website for you
- To send you promotional emails about products services offers and other things we think might be relevant and helpful to you
- To send you promotional mailings or call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you
- For our own internal data statistics
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small files which are stored on your computer. They are designed to hold a modest amount of data specific to a particular user and website.
Cookies enable our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Using cookies we can tailor your experience with content, options or functions that are specific to you.
They also enable us to collect information such as how many people use the website, the pages they tend to visit and how often.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed into our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed into the site.
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with the information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content or provide the functionality you used previously.
For your peace of mind
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
When you fill in a form or provide your details, including via our website, you will see a tick box asking you to:
- Opt-in to receive marketing emails from us
If you opt-in, we will send a follow up confirmation email with a link to your own personalised preference centre where you can select the type of emails you would like to receive from us.
In every email we send you, we will always include an unsubscribe link so that you can stop receiving emails from us, should you wish. We’ll be sad to see you go, but we’ll understand.
In addition to the unsubscribe link you can opt out at anytime, using the following methods
- Visit your preference centre
- Click the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of one of our emails to you
- Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to us at: UKN Group Limited, Elmwood, Chineham Business Park, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG24 8WG
For your peace of mind
We will never release, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission, or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the General Data Protection Regulations and Data Protection Act 2018.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards. Our policies strictly govern which staff have access to your data, where it is stored and how it can be accessed.
All our data resides on secure servers hosted within the EU.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in-line with the General Data Protection Regulations and Data Protection Act 2018.
We will store your data for a period of three years after which we will ask for your permission to continue storing and using it. You can request a copy of your data at any time by emailing our Data Protection Officer (Jane Jenkins) at email@example.com
We always ask for your permission, we respect your privacy, and we value and protect your details. We are members of the ICO and are advocates of GDPR and the protection this legislation offers website users.
Our website may contain links or references to other websites.
Please note that we have no control over websites outside the www.ukngroup.com domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for how that website stores or uses your data or your privacy on that website.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites, always read the websites data protection and privacy policies fully to understand how they will use and store your data.