UKN Group have provided comprehensive solutions to the Public Sector since 1997 having delivered fully outsourced Managed Services, Management Consulting and Projects Services to Government, Local Authorities, Education and National Health Service clients.
Our trusted partner relationship with each client has seen our agreements extended time and time again as we continue to deliver exceptional service with improved value for money.
Want to know more?
UKN Group has secured
G-Cloud 9 - Cloud Support Services
UKN Group provide specialist Consulting and Professional Services to support organisations with the critical business challenges of Readiness, Planning, Design and Delivery of a Cloud strategy. We are a specialist Service and Solutions business with over 20 year’s experience of planning, delivering, supporting Cloud solutions to the Public Sector.
- Business Analysis of ICT Strategy and 'fit for purpose'
- Cloud Readiness Assessment (Public, Private and Hybrid)
- Project and Program Management
- Solution Design Development and Procurement
- Detailed Cost Benefit and Return on Investment Analysis
- Transition and Deployment Services including user training
- Service and Systems Integration Management
- Proof of Value Prototype and Pilot Assurance Services
- Solution and Service Management and Support
- Vendor and solution agnostic Consulting Service
- Solution design matched to critical business objectives
- Detailed GAP and risk analysis and strategic, costed roadmap
- Detailed and validated cost benefit analysis for transition to Cloud
- Validated cost and return on investment against future roadmap
- Detailed solution design and structured project plans with qualified milestones
- Defined transition program for service management & support
- Definition of the Continuous Service Improvement deliverables
- Effective end user communication and support service during delivery
The Technology Services 2 Framework - RM3804
The Technology Services 2 framework is the perfect solution for every public sector customer’s ICT service requirements, including services at all government security classification levels, and offers this through a choice of 4 lots:
Lot 1: Technology Strategy and Service Design
For developing or enhancing your ICT strategy and service design, this lot provides access to the specialists that are able to help. Everything from business capability assessments through to the specification of the applications and toolsets to deliver your ICT services.
Lot 2: Transition and Transformation
For implementing your ICT strategy or services, site relocation or transition from your current services agreement; this lot provides all of the transition and transformational activities required, including legacy service decommissioning.
Lot 3: Operational Services
This lot is for all of your operation service needs in four distinct service groupings:
3a: End User Services
3b: Operational Management
3c: Technical Management
3d: Application and Data Management
These frameworks provide the most effective procurement route for comprehensive service procurement, where
Standards and Industry Accreditations
- As a Managed Service Provider to the NHS, it is critical that Security and Information Governance is treated with the utmost priority. UKN Group have therefore secured the HSCIC IG Toolkit Level 2 Accreditation
- For all clients UKN Group adhere to the ISO27001 security standard
- Underpinning the quality of service and best practice UKN Group have secured the industry leading Service Desk Institute 4* Accreditation for out 24*7*365 Service Desk.
- ISO 9001 registered since 2003.
- Compliance to ITIL vX standards ensure the practices and process adopted by the Service Centre are of the highest quality ensuring adherence to every Service Level Agreement typically specific to every client.
Our Public Sector Experience