Transition and transformation facilitates the implementation of designed services, architectures or processes in line with the customer specifications and/or services strategy, with minimal risk and impact to the organisation. The process should be conducted in a cost effective and timely manner. The service(s) may be new, modified, enhanced or the retirement of a service(s).
This Lot also covers transition from one operational site(s) and/or service provider(s) to an alternative and/or insourcing of previously outsourced services.
- The identification of the transition/transformation success factors and their measurement.
- Risk analysis and risk management.
- Audit and due diligence activities for the present customer estate.
- Project planning (including remediation activities) and reporting
- Implementing and managing the transition/transformation process and coordination of resources.
- Post transition/transformation review to identify if the objectives, success factors and benefits have been met and realised.
- Legacy service decommissioning and disposal, including planning and coordination of activities.
For more information get in touch with UKN Groups Head of Public Sector, just click here.
> Back to overview